We are able to machine and remanufacture 95% of the axles and spindles in the market today, and we offer a complete stock of King Pin Kits.
Remanufactured & Repaired Steer AxlesDrivetrain Service has been re-manufacturing steer axles and spindles for over 30 years. Our master machinists have developed specialty tooling and fixtures to be able to machine and remanufacture 95% of the axles and spindles on the market today.
Spindles, Beams, King Pin KITs & associated parts are in stock today.
Call For a Quote:
Steer Axle Services
- Bore & Sleeve worn I_beam / Steer Axle holes using 4140 hardened chrome-moly bushings for longer than original OEM life cycle.
- Repair thrust bearing surface
- Repair Mack Tapered Axle holes
- EDM services to remove broken bolts and key wedges
- Spindles rebushed
- Worn or Damaged bushing holes sleeved back to OEM specs
- Repair damaged grease cap treads
We have an extensive selection of bolt rod which we can bend to any U-bolt shape and size. We bend to order, all we need are measurements or an old sample.