Drivetrain Service & Components, Inc
Drivetrain Services & Components, Inc – Return Policy
- To return an item for any reason, please e-mail customer service @ (to be determined) or call customer service @ 844-324-2301 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization or (RMA) number. All returns must be approved prior to receipt of such goods or credit may be denied. Any product returned without prior authorization may be returned to the sender at their expense. RMA number or form provided by us and any other documentation we request must accompany the item being returned.
- All returned items must be in original, unused condition, with original packaging, labels, tags, etc. attached.
- Specially ordered items and electrical items are non-refundable.
- All returned items may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15% of the original selling price.
- You will be responsible for any return shipping charges unless agreed to otherwise and documented on the RMA form.
- Reimbursement will be issued to customers with open accounts in the form of a credit on their account. Credit card purchases will be credited back to the card number used at the time of original sale. Cash customers will receive reimbursement in the form of a company check.
- All returns are subject to our inspection and approval prior to any credit or reimbursement being issued. All credit or reimbursement will be processed and applied or sent by U.S. Mail within 5 business days of arrival at our facility. You will be notified by e-mail or phone once return has been processed and finalized.
- Failure to abide by any of the above may result in delays or denial of any reimbursement.