Get To Know The Drivetrain Difference
The Drivetrain Difference… Providing customers a unique one-on-one experience. Big Business capabilities. Small Family Business Ethics.
Innovation is in our blood!
Our goal is to get you back on the road as quickly and economically as possible. Saving you time and money by reducing downtime is how we have built our reputation. We have a strong focus on developing new and exciting innovations to provide solutions for the trucking and heavy equipment industries.
Provide customers a unique one-on-one experience bringing big business capabilities with small family business ethics.
- Established in 1980 primarily dealing with driveshafts & CV axles.
- 1986 we added steer axles, hydraulics, and PTO rebuilding
- 1994 the current management team purchased the business
- 1996 partnered with a large manufacturing company to enhance our service offerings
- 1997 Chicago Transit Authority became a key client
- 1998 MACK Truck brought us on board as a Vibration Analysis Center
- 2001 Became regional distribution center for United Parcel Service
- 2004 Drivetrain added Fed Ex to the client list and started manufacturing drivelines for Telma Retarder
- 2005 started working with Cummins Incorporated on multiple re-power projects
- 2011 Began assembling drivetrain kits for Gliders
- 2013 Obtained Certification for High-Speed Balance and Driveshaft Angle Analysis for multiple OEMs
- 2016 Became an Eaton Authorized Rebuilder and started manufacturing drivelines for Lightning Hybrids
- 2017 Introduced state-of-the-art Hydraulic Center
- 2018 Became Meritor Authorized Reman Center
- 2020 to Present undertook expansion into a broader national market
Proud Member of
Outstanding people with remarkable talent can make anything possible.
We’re a group of passionate people helping you get back on the road!