The Drivetrain Difference… Providing customers a unique one-on-one experience. Big Business capabilities. Small Family Business Ethics.
Innovation is in our blood!
- Established in 1980 primarily dealing with driveshafts & CV axles.
- 1986 we added steer axles, hydraulics, and PTO rebuilding
- 1994 the current management team purchased the business
- 1996 partnered with a large manufacturing company to enhance our service offerings
- 1997 Chicago Transit Authority became a key client
- 1998 MACK Truck brought us on board as a Vibration Analysis Center
- 2001 Became regional distribution center for United Parcel Service
- 2004 Drivetrain added Fed Ex to the client list and started manufacturing drivelines for Telma Retarder
- 2005 started working with Cummins Incorporated on multiple re-power projects
- 2011 Began assembling drivetrain kits for Gliders
- 2013 Obtained Certification for High-Speed Balance and Driveshaft Angle Analysis for multiple OEMs
- 2016 Became an Eaton Authorized Rebuilder and started manufacturing drivelines for Lightning Hybrids
- 2017 Introduced state-of-the-art Hydraulic Center
- 2018 Became Meritor Authorized Reman Center
- 2020 to Present undertook expansion into a broader national market
Outstanding people with remarkable talent can make anything possible.
We’re a group of passionate people helping you get back on the road!